- Cut-over day will be Sunday, September 2nd at 6pm IL Time/11am EST/8am PDT) After the cut-over all emails will be routed to the new tenant accounts.
- End users are requested to reconfigure Outlook on all computers, tablets, and mobile devices. IT Support will be given onsite and remotely.
- For your convenience, help guides for setting up the new accounts are available online, please see links below.
- New credentials for email account:
- Login to your account:
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org (example: email@example.com)
Password: will be sent by SMS after cutover is finalized.
* If you have not received your password please contact your local support team.
- Support: support teams are available from September 2nd to help with access and account setup.
- Login to your account:
|Comments||Remote IT support||Onsite IT support||Cutover Date/Time||Site|
|NA||Monday, Sep. 3 from 8am IL Time||Sunday, Sep. 2 at 6pm IL Time||Israel|
|Need to schedule in advance, please e-mail Sheli or Ronen||Monday, Sep. 3 from 1am to 1pm||Tuesday, Sep. 4 from 8am EST||Sunday, Sep. 2 at 11am EST||NYC|
|Need to schedule in advance, please e-mail Sheli or Ronen||Sunday, Sep. 2 from 10pm PDT to Monday, Sep. 3 at 10am PDT||Tuesday, Sep. 4 from 8am PDT||Sunday, Sep. 2 at 8am PDT||LA|
- In case of a connection problem, you can use a browser interface as a temporary solution. OWA – Outlook web Access
- Support Contact details:
- Contact form
- Gal-Tech (Israel Support)
Support Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For urgent issue :
Mobile : +972-0502241722 (Yohai)
Mobile : +972-0502201722 (Boaz)
Mobile: + 972 – 054-7017378 (Idan)
- SolutionSimple (US Suport)
- RedX Support:
- Services Status
In case of general system failure, real-time announcements will be posted here on this page
- How long is the downtime?
The downtime depends on server update time and is expected to take 1-2 hours
An online update will be posted on this page under Services Status
- Will I lose e-mail?
- Will my email address change?
No, you will keep your existing email address.
- Will my password change?
Yes, new password will be sent by SMS after the cutover
- Will mailbox and calendar sharing permissions (delegates) be migrated or will they have to be set up again?
No, Sharing settings must be regenerated
- Will all my contacts, notes, etc., be transferred?
If they are stored on the server, they will be transferred along with your mail.
- How to add new Outlook mail profile
- How to set new Office 365 account on your Microsoft Outlook?
- How to set new Office 365 account on your Mobile device?
- Outlook web Access